The Journal of Junemarie Roldan|
How Do I Loathe Thee
06/27/2006 09:12 p.m.
1. I loathe thee for leading us into an illegal war with Iraq. killing over 2500 of our American soldiers, maiming and crippling scores of others, and for the countless deaths of Iraqis for a crime they didn't commit.
2. I loathe thee for your torture and inhumane treatment of innocent detainees in Iraq, Afghanistan, Cuba and all the other unknown places where you hold them.
3. I loathe thee for raping our environment and pillaging our land
4. I loathe thee for taking from the poor and giving to the rich.
5. I loathe thee for causing the deaths of our elderly, our children, and everyone in between due to a lack of healthcare.
6. I loathe the lies that spew from your mouth ceaselessly, when in the beginning you promised to always tell us the truth.
7. I loathe the fact that I can always count on you to be inefficient and incompetent no matter what you turn your hand to.
8. I loathe your cronyism which was responsible for the suffering and deaths of many due to 'Katrina,' who looked to you for help and deliverance, that arrived too late.
9. I loathe the fact that you call yourself a Christian, when it is people like you that give Christianity a bad name.
10. I loathe thee for shredding our constitution, and for making a mockery of our country around the world. Where we once stood tall and proud, we are now mired in the mud and the filth you have made of it.
Here stands this man, this President covered from head to toe with the blood of his victims.
If it's not already too late to cover our country in the mantle of greatness it once wore, we must impeach Bush NOW!
I am currently Angry
Return to the Library of Junemarie Roldan